In California, storage facilities are not required to provide insurance for your stored property. As such, customers are responsible in providing their own insurance on stored goods. We suggest that you check your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policies to see if off-site storage is covered. Should a customer need storage insurance, Long Beach Security Storage, LP provides brochures of a company that specifically caters to our customers.
• Can Safestor Insurance be dropped from a customer?s account if they are delinquent?
• Yes, the Safestor Tenant Insurance can be dropped from a customer’s account if they become delinquent.
What is Tenant Insurance?
Tenant insurance is a protection plan... It safeguards your goods while storing at our facility. Note: SafeStor is available at active locations in the United States and Canada, except for those in Alberta. I need to make an insurance claim? If you need to make an insurance claim.
The contact information is as follows.
Ponderosa Insurance Agency
2721 North Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004
* Chubb Insurance Company underwrites SafeStor in Canada. For more information contact 1-800-661-1069
• We have a wide variety of unit sizes to meet a customer’s needs. If a customer is unsure which size to rent, our site manager can assist in determining the right size by actually showing the customer various sizes
• Our customers have access to their individual storage units 7 days a week provided that their account is current (paid for the month). Mondays thru Saturdays, customers can access their units from 8:00 AM in the morning until 5:30 PM in the afternoon. Long Beach Security Storage, LP observes shorter access hours on Sunday which are from 9:00 AM in the morning until 4:30 PM in the afternoon. You can also speak to one of our managers for extended hour access.
• Long Beach Security Storage, LP has a loading dock / parking lot that can accommodate cars, moving vans and trucks as large as 28-ft bobtails. Further, the building is equipped with a large freight elevator that can accommodate 5,000 pounds in a single load. Customers may also avail of the flat carts, mattress carts and dollies that are in the freight elevator at no additional cost.
• Long Beach Security Storage, LP does not offer any moving services. However we do offer a free truck use* on your first move in. (*Free Truck with a new storage account only. If location is within 5 miles of the storage facility. If it’s more than 5miles there is an extra fee. See manager for more details)
Payments may be made in person at the storage facility Mondays thru Saturdays anytime between 9:00 am and 4:45 pm; Payments can also be processed by mail; You may also arrange to have your payments automatically charged to your debit or credit card. For more information about this feature, please ask the site manager.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DOES Long Beach Security Storage, LP ACCEPT?
Long Beach Security Storage, LP we accept the following forms of payment:
• Personal or business checks
• Money orders or cashier’s checks
• Credit / Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
• Online Payments
There are 3 ways a customer can join the Premier Customer Club.
• At the time of move-in
• Online at www.emove.com. Select the Pay Rent/ Set up account link and follow the prompts for first time login.
• After move-in by contacting Long Beach Security Storage, LP
What is the Premier Customer Club?
The Premier Customer Club is the easiest and most secure way to pay and manage a storage room rental. By joining the Premier Customer Club, a storage customer can:
• Make secure payments online.
• Print FREE receipts, payment history, and invoices online.
• Elect to receive FREE rent reminders via email (no junk mail).
• View detailed breakdown of your monthly rent and charges.
• Send an instant message to your storage manager.
• Never lose touch with their storage goods by updating their personal information online.
Premier Customer Club
• What is the cost of joining the Premier Customer Club?
• There is no fee for a customer to be enrolled into the Premier Customer Club.
• What will a I need in order to access my account online?
• A customer will need their contract number (displayed on their Storage Rental Receipt) the FIRST time they log-into their account. After their initial log-ins, all they will need is their email address and their password to log in.